Thursday, March 22, 2012

We're too busy making memories ...

So I'm a terrible blogger, but ya know what ... life is just more important than sitting down to type into the interwebs.  I love all of you readers, but I love my boys more.  I do have some updated pictures for you though!

Our boy is almost 11 months old and baby #2 will be here in about 6-8 weeks. Needless to say, we are super busy and life is so much fun. I'll try and update more, but honestly, I can't make any promises :)








4 comments:

  1. I do miss reading your posts! However, I totally understand. Hope you are well!!! I'm eager to hear about baby #2. Have you given birth yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I have not birthed baby 2 yet, but it could be any day. Contractions are getting stronger and I just have that feeling. I'm officially on maternity leave though, so I will update more often hopefully.

      Delete
  2. 6-8 weeks!!!! man that flew by for me.... maybe not so fast for you :) can't wait to see pics and hear about #2. I was wondering if you Nursed during pregnancy...and if so, How that went for you. Im not expecting yet, but just sorta wondering... i plan to let Milo wean herself if possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hef, I'm back on facebook and just friend requested you so we can talk on there too. But anyway, baby 2 should be here any day and yes I nursed during pregnancy. A weaned himself maybe a month ago, I'm assuming because my milk supply wasn't as big, but it was an easy transition. He just stopped and never even asked for the boob anymore. I even offered a few times and he wanted nothing to do with it.

      Delete