Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wish list ... for A

So since A-man has been waking up super early wanting to play/look at himself in the mirror (he is his fathers son) on his play mat, mom just cruises through the interwebs. Mostly I'm a sucker for things for him, because lets face it, baby things are so much cuter.  Here's a few of the items I'm currently debating on purchasing for the little guy.

[Every baby with a Crossfit Endurance trainer dad NEEDS a cute kettlebell]



[Super cute diaper covers from Rock-a-bye Booty]

[Paleo baby needs to represent]

[Cute monster hat for winter]


[My first bacon plushie]

[This is more of a need.  Seriously, any boy of mine must have a 3 button velvet blazer.  No exceptions.]

[Chili Pepper for Halloween?]

[Another must ... Bowties]

[Dino blocks]

[Initial cape]



Ok, I need to stop. I could seriously find the cutest little boy stuff all day long if I could. But, its nap time and I have a bucket full of diapers that need to be washed. And coffee to drink. And breakfast to cook. And a movie to watch. And laundry to do. And a bedroom to clean. Aaanndd...


Oh, forget it. Back to Etsy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment