Monday, August 22, 2011

Good job, A.

I'm currently writing my staff's reviews at work and felt it appropriate to give A his very own review. Overall, I'd say he's significantly Above Standards!


Archer,

You constantly demonstrate the desire to learn more. You succeed at everything you set your mind to. Recently you have learned to roll over (front to back AND back to front), you've found your toes, learned how to grasp things and reach for whatever you can (often). You don't really cry, you go to bed very easily, and are very sweet to momma and daddy. Everyone loves you. People fall in love with your smile instantly. You exhibit characteristics of being a leader and as long as you have goals, you'll go very far in life. I truly appreciate everything about you and hope you know how much you mean to me. I couldn't be who I am without you. I challenge you to keep pushing your boundaries. Learn everything you possibly can and ALWAYS ask questions. I'm here to support you in everything you do and teach you as best as I know how. Thank you for being you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment