Sunday, October 2, 2011

The ABC's of Sam

Who doesn't love answering lots of questions about yourself. We know we all were guilty of posting at least 18,000 myspace bulletins that probably said the same thing over and over. Well, I miss those and since I can blog about whatever I want, today its about me :)

A. Age: 25.

B. Bed size: Queen. Although, we're really hoping to upgrade to a California king since we have a family bed.


C. Chore that you hate: Dishes. I'm terrible at them.


D. Dogs:
Memphis pup is a huge part of our family.

E. Essential start to your day: Waking sweet baby A up. He is SO happy and alert in the mornings. Those smiles are my absolute favorite.

F. Favorite color: It changes frequently. I'm a big fan of basic black and white though.


G. Gold or Silver: Silver.


H. Height: 5'4"


I. Instruments you play:
I've dabbled in a little of everything. Piano, clarinet, recorder ... but I play none of these well.

J. Job title: Retail store manager.

K. Kids: Just baby A ... for now.


L. Live: Idaho.


M. Mother’s name: Tina.


N. Nicknames: Mom, Mimi, Samowen, Sammy-Sam, B.


O. Overnight hospital stays: Never, I don't think. Maybe once when I was little and super dehydrated.


P. Pet peeves: When people blatantly copy me.


Q. Quote from a movie: "I don't even know what the f*** a quail is."


R. Right or left handed: Right.


S. Siblings: Kelsey, Luke, Remington, Delaney, and Teagan.


U. Underwear: I like the hipster ones.


V. Vegetable you hate: I don't think I hate any right now. Paleo will do that to you.


W. What makes you run late: I'd like to say its being a good mom and doing things around the house, but mostly, facebook.


X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just dental.


Y. Yummy food that you make: I make some awesome Paleo baked goods. Brownies, coconut cookies, bacon muffins ...


Z. Zoo animal: Flamingos :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment